The Padua Alumni Association (also called the 'Padua Alumni') refers to the Ebenezer Senior High School Old Students Association, Ghana. The Padua Alumni authorizes the formation of Regional, Branch and Year Groups to carry out its objectives with the help of a written constitution. Members of the Alumni are known as “Paduans”.
Ebenezer Senior High School (fondly known as Padua) was founded in 1941 by the late Mr. Robert Teiko Aryee in 1941 in a small rented room in the Timber Market area, in Accra, with just four students. By 1947, four (4) out of six (6) students had written the Cambridge School Certificate Examination as private students. The school later moved to Korle-Gonno in Accra. In 1952 the school moved again from Korle-Gonno to Mamprobi, in Accra. That same year twelve (12) students wrote the Cambridge School Certificate Examination for the first time as school candidates. The Assistant Headmaster then was Mr. E.K.A Otoo (the nephew of Mr. Robert Teiko Aryee). They both run the private school until the government took over the running of the school and appointed a Headmaster, Mr. C.E.A. Martinson (1956-1973). Mr. V.B. Freeman took over as headmaster from Mr. Martinson in September 1974.
The school became co-educational in 1976 under the directive of the then Education Minister, Mr. Fordjour. In April 1984, Mr. Freeman moved the school from Mamprobi to the present location, Botoi Shienyo St, Mpoase, Dansoman, Accra, Ghana.